1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaker Pro Disc Read Problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by wjc_2003, Mar 15, 2007.

1. wjc_2003

wjc_2003 Member

My first post here, and I was just wondering if any of you who have breaker pro have had disc reading problems with it. When I put my breaker pro disk in my ps2 will make this clicking type noise. Sometimes it will read the disc, but the majority of the time it fails. When it does read the game it will take forever to get to the PS1 logo that shows when you load a PS1 game then from there it will take forever to get to the blue screen in breaker pro. Most the time it just sends me back to the PS2 menu when it attempts to load the disc. It never does this with my PS1 games. I have Swap Magic and that runs fine. Could this be a bad disc? I've cleaned the disc many times still doesn't help. My PS2 is version 7 if that is even important. And I am using a slide card. Could the lens in my PS2 be messed up? I plan on getting a refund but before I send my disc back I want to know if there something wrong with my console or what not. Thanks.

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest