1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaker Pro: Some weird problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by jora, May 1, 2007.

1. jora

jora Guest

Hi, I'm new to this site, and I was wandering if someone could help me out with this since i saw som usefull stuff in this site before I registered.
    So, my prob is that I have a fat ps2, v4, with a 3.6 swap magic and a slide card, and it plays everything I throw at it perfectly.
    I already had about 50 psx backups and I wanted to play them on my ps2, so I bought a breaker pro, and it played every game I had perfectly.
    Yesterday I downloaded alundra2 and tomb raider 1 and tried to load them with breaker pro.
    Tombraider loaded without backgound music in the menu, and I couldn't start a new game. When I tried to load it on my old modded psx and epsxe emulator it loaded fine.
    About alundra2, it booted, but the loading menu appeared messed up and it didn't get past the story intro.
    I burned alundra2 with ultra iso and tomb with clone cd.
    So people, what am I doing wrong?
    My ps2 didn't have trouble reading any of my old psx backups, nor ps2 backups.
    I checked the ps2 compatibility list and my ps2 shouldn't have any trouble reading these game.
    HELP PLZ!

2. jora

jora Guest

PLZ reply, I really need an answer.

3. luckgh0st

luckgh0st Guest

Not sure what the problem is but I had a V7 PS2 and a new slim PS2 and Breaker- Pro.. the slim would play them with no problem but when I put breaker Pro in the big PS2 It would make alot of clicking sounds and 1 out of about 20 times it would boot the disc but do the same things you mentioned. I made alot of posts about it, I thought it might be the disc , so I got another one , but the same things happened again. This happened about 2 years ago, and I've still never figured it out... yet

4. jora

jora Guest

When I use these cds on the emulator they run good.
    My ps2 never had probs reading anything.

5. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

breaker pro isnt good with ps2!

if you can load these with psx and epsxe it would give you a hint that it's the ps2

6. jora

jora Guest

Is there another way to load the backups?

7. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

yeah..

go to the browser and put in a real psx disc... you could even use the breaker pro... but DO NOT LOAD IT YET JUST HIGHLIGHT IT.

then slide card the tray open and switch to burned game.

once the tray is locked press x and let it load.

if it doesn't work then i can not help you.