1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaker Pro V1.1 TOC Disc long awaited

Discussion in 'PS2' started by L-Burna, Dec 13, 2003.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

They have the TOC disc for the Swap Magic 3 discs out.You can find it at ps2cover.com unfortunately if you do order you could be making a bad risk or it could be a good risk its up to you to decide on this one.If you have the Swap Magic 3 PAL version I think it will work on a NTSC version PS2 with the help of Swap Magic 2.Haven't tried yet but am gonna work on it.Peace L-Burna

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The disc is also able to play 80 minute rips and is also a PSX/PS1 boot disc.The disc is supposed to be used with Swap Magic 3.

3. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  4. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

This really works and is self booting and works better then swap magic?

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I just ordered it today so can't really tell you all how it is gonna work until it comes.I will update you all if it works or not you will probably have to get the PAL version if you haven't got it off http://www.filedonkey.com or somewhere like that until the NTSC version is released.I am thiking that this disc is pressed also so there is no way you can back it up but to buy it.Peace L-Burna

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

7. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

Id be really interested in this if it is self booting and their is no need for the swap magic discs and will play dvd rips. I also note it dont play dvds so I will have to get swap magic for that.

8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

It is supposed to be made for the Swap Magic 3 discs.I think you will have to buy those also which are not out yet.The PAL cd version is made might still be able to do rips if you find it.It shouldn't be long before the Swap Magic 3 discs come out I am thinking if they already have the TOC disc out.They probably already have the cd version made and the dvd just looking for bugs in it is all (what games it can boot or what not,also can use codes easier which will probably fix some of the games people where saying froze on them when doing the method of booting up Gameshark2V3 or ActionReplayMax).

9. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

What does "TOC" mean?

10. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

TOC is a code used for PS2 games.If you have heard someone talking about using a high TOC disc than that is probably just a big PS2 game code used to confuse the PS2 making it able to boot games.That is the easiest way to explain it.

11. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

ok cool thanks for the heads up.