1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brick... Mabey

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by labtec24, May 22, 2007.

1. labtec24

labtec24 Guest

Ok heres the deal. I was at 3.03oe-c when my lil bro used theme psp (ARRG!) So after the whole screen disappered it tried to reload it via recovery- the end reuslt i got the SCA Logo load and the background BUT NO XMB! SO after trying many times to relode the xmb i decied there was only one thing left to do- run reocvery and in turn downgrade to 1.50. The recovery ran fine, and i thought my proplems were solved,untill i turned it back on. The SCA loaded great- but then the xmb was still gone. Is there anyway to bring psp back scine now theres no recovery menu in 1.5? Please say yes!

2. hodzic

hodzic Member

i believe u deleted ur xmb icons....hopefully u made flash0 and flash1 backups....if not ur gonna have to search around....but once u get them jus go to recovery>advanced>advanced>flash 0 and later flash1
    *do this at ur own risk*
    THIS CAN BRICK UR PSP IF NOT DONE PROPER

here is a megaupload link with the backups and a readme.txt especially made for you with instructions

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2Y5WRNP

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

xmb icons whould be replaced when you recover. Try going back to oe again. For future reference, you don't have to go back to 1.5 if you semi-brick when messing with theme/xmb thingys, just back a back up of your flash0 so you can just replace it whenever you get a semibrick.