1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brick or not! Need your help :(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by melisss, Jun 24, 2007.

1. melisss

melisss Member

Hello,

I was downgrading 2.71 to 1.5 and everthing went smoothly, but when it restarted I see a black screen :( when I turn it of and on again I see the menus for a second and It goes black again. What should I do, is there a way to fix this problem?

Please help me out.

Thank you...

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

When you turn it on, does the SCE logo come up? Because I've heard of people with a problem where everything loads but as soon as they hit a button everything goes black again.

3. melisss

melisss Member

problem fixed lol :) I hit the brightness button it works fine now. Its on 1.5 FW. What should I do now ? Upgrade it or ?

4. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

Oh how I hate that accursed brightness button. But, upgrade if you want all of the features of 3.40 with the homebrew capabilities of 1.5.

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

upgrade to 3.40 oe-a, not 3.40. the difference is ho,ebrew, and u will wanna kill urself if u screw this up.