1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bricked battery????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rickem, Feb 11, 2008.

1. rickem

rickem Regular member

Customer came to my shop today for custom firmware. I tried to power up the psp to check it out but it was dead(so i was told). I install 3.90M33 without a hitch but when I put the customers battery back in still nothing, not even after being on charge for the whole process. So I decide to plug my charger into the psp and the charge light didn't even come on but would boot from charger power no prob. It was as if the battery wasn't even there. My guess is during the process of installing the CFW he had stated that he was reading up on the internet on CFW and tried to pandorize his battery with OFW. But what I don't get is it actually possible to totally dump the eeprom and not recover. And if it is how could it be recovered in case someone comes with the same issue?

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

hi when u dump the eeprom from the battery u can bring it back to normal again, have u tryed another battery in the psp?