1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRICKED PSP Help NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Marrabout, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Marrabout

Marrabout Member

I NEED EMERGENCY HELP QUICK!!!
    I think I BRICKED my PSP (originally 2.60 on a TA-082 Motherboard)!!! 1) I Followed all the instructions perfectly, and successfully downgraded to 1.50.
    2)Then I created the DXAR file, then I copied the "303oeflasher" & "303oeflasher%" folders to the GAME folder.
    3) Then I cut the DXAR file to the "303oeflasher" folder, and deleted the 2 oeupdmaker folders.
    4) Then I ran the program in the GAME section, half-way through my PSP shuts off and when I turn it on I have a black screen and after 15 seconds the green LED Power light turns off.

I tried going into recovery mode by holding down the "R" button while I turn it on, but that hasn't proved helpful.

PLEASSEEE I need HELP now!!!!!! Any suggestions are appreciated.

P.S. Is there a way I can fix the PSP or sell it without losing much profit? I thought about returning it to Best Buy, but it has been 40 days seen I got it.

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

3. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

i will buy your psp from 10-15 pounds private message me or just tell me on this tread if your intrested