1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bricked psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by iwannano, Jan 31, 2007.

1. iwannano

iwannano Member

i got a 2.71 that i wanted downgraded to 1.5 then upgraded to a custom firmware. i bought it yesterday and took it to my cousin who then bricked it before i even got to use it. my only question is i heard u could send it back to sony and have them fix it for about 125 so i might as well get a new 1 from craigslist. i was just wondering if sony can fix it how is there no1 out there who knows how to fix it. if there is some1 who knows how to fix it,lives in ny and is willing to do a good deed (for free ill, buy any parts needed) leave your email.

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

aight turn your psp on and hold the R buton (from a cold reboot) ifit the recovery program comes up, your in luck. if not send it back to teh shop u bought it from first, cuz if u JUST bought it they will take it back. Dont say anything about Homebrew or Downgrade cuz they wontt ake it back