1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bricked Samsung 360 - How do i fix it?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by *agent47*, Feb 5, 2007.

1. *agent47*

*agent47* Guest

I have a samsung MS25 drive, while flashing to a newer firmware my floppy disk failed. so i resstarted my computer and resulted in xbox drive completely not responding.
    i cannot eject the drive, it already has the earlier xtreme firmware version on it, so it order for it to be detected is to put in the 0800activate boot disk. i can only do that by ejecting the drive and for it to run and enable it.

without the boot disk i will not be able to enable 0800 mode. so how do i re-flash the firmware and fix my bricked drive? i know wot to do i just need to make it appear on mddos or windows!!!

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

maybe take the top off the drvie and put the disc in and then put the cover back on.. that can at least get the game in.. not sure if the drive spins or not tho.. good luck

3. *agent47*

*agent47* Guest

i dont think the drive spins so i dunno wot to do.
    any else that can help me i reli need to fix this! thanks

4. udaredme

udaredme Member

theres a 2 wire trick you can do..if your good at soldering..search the first few pages of threads..i dont remember which thread it is..but one has a guide on what you can do and how to do it. ive done this myself, its not hard to do.

5. BladeGT

BladeGT Member

please send me the method! My drive is bricked too Also the power light flashes all the time. I just want to have my box again..

BladeGT@gmail.com

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

email address spammed all over the internet, learn to read the rules...

7. geoffbob3

geoffbob3 Regular member