1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bricked wii...NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by leitenky, Jul 17, 2007.

1. leitenky

leitenky Member

so while installing my wiikey, one of the resistors fell off the bored near where the wiikey in attached...and worse yet by the time i realised the resistor fell off it was no where tobe found...i was wondering if there was anyone who could tell me where to find schematics for the wii or the type of resistor so i can purchasea new one and hopefully save my wii!!!!
    here is a pic of the resistor that i lost....
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z152/leitenky/?action=view¤t=wiikey-nintendo-wii-board-zoom.gif

2. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

try googling it for wii spare parts. u might find one. good luck

3. S2K

S2K Regular member

Is that a resistor anyway?

I would identify two or three of the wii modders who can be found on various wii forums and ask how much to repair. they may have spare boards/parts from botched jobs.

4. leitenky

leitenky Member

ya does anyone ahave a recomendations as to which modders i should try ofr spare parts, and i am sure that the piece is a resistor i just dont know its value, i am able to fix it myself, i jsut need the piece

5. leitenky

leitenky Member

ya does anyone have a recomendations as to which modders i should try ofr spare parts, and i am sure that the piece is a resistor i just dont know its value, i am able to fix it myself, i jsut need the piece