1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bricked????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by darko81, Apr 13, 2007.

1. darko81

darko81 Member

have 1.5 FW put Dark_Alex 3.10 on MS...I have a TA-82 mobo...went to update, Sony PSP logo came up with white background then said that game can not be read...psp worked fine for a while afterwards battery whent down to one bar as the battery was low anyways then automatically switched off, turnd it back on was ok for a while then switched off and now it wont switch on...feels like it needs recharging but have yet to buy a plug adapter...ive read that a sign of bricking is that you get the green light for a few seconds and nothing else...what do you think???

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i think you should have read the part in the instructions that said the battery must be at least 75% charged...sounds like a brick to me...

3. darko81

darko81 Member

ok just charged it and it was that the battery had run out, crapped myself there... man, i dont trust my psp skills...

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

do not worry it is not a brick

you didn't even start the downgrader you just ran out of battery power.
    charge it up and it should be fine

EDIT: ya that is bad if you think you bricked when the battery ran out lol i dont think you should mess with flash0 if you ever think about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  5. darko81

darko81 Member

haha...I have a load of games i wana play but i dont wana risk bricking my psp...i have a IC1003 mobo with 1.5 FW...can play iso games with this???

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

7. darko81

darko81 Member

is 3.03 version better than 3.10??...will i need a umd disc to play an iso game?

8. fultonla

fultonla Guest

you will need a umd in the drive.
    3.03 oe-c is better if you want customization 3.10 if you wan the most up to date thing i use 3.03