1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bricking problem when using themes in 3.71M33-2

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by zap_rahul, Nov 20, 2007.

1. zap_rahul

zap_rahul Guest

ok this is my problem I have been trying to install these RCO themes and had no success. I have a fat black PSP with 3.71M33-3 currently however I had tried this on 3.71M33-2 and faced problems. Most of the theme packages ( mostly 3-4 mb ones ) wont fit in my flash O it says disk out of space. If I succeed with smaller packages I end up having brick ( yeah a full brick no recovery menu available ) I have had this thrice now. Whenever I have flashed I have used the recovery menu to toggle flash O. Please help. Thanks thanks..in adv.
    specially i want this inaflow, simplicity and other themes there in consolespot ( i started fancying about'em since sicdude marked the link in a thread but had no success ) Just in case here is the link :
    http://www.consolespot.net/index.php
    Please help guys.

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Delete your DIC folder, it's just a bunch of useless fonts. That should free up about 1.3 MB of space.

3. zap_rahul

zap_rahul Guest

Marlino can you suggest the best one out of those theme packs in consolespot for 3.71M33-3 cos i ma sick of the regular ptf XMB i just want something like the evergreen ciracor or anything please but i dont want a brick......appreciate help.

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

I suggest the inaflow. It's still in beta last time I checked, but it's really nice.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i am using simplicity.its cool lol.

@marlin-damn it,an addict already??anyway congrates lol...

6. zap_rahul

zap_rahul Guest

So guys am i right when I using the recovery menu to flash or do i need any special applications like flasher or sumfin. I know I being a big pain asking this again and again for every small thing but i just dont wanna have a brick again. I have some se plugins also do i need to disable them and tell me what precautions i need to take before flashing in 3.71M33-3.

7. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

better disable them.but the process is easy n i dont think there will be any side effects if u dont disable them though.its only a few seconds to update.