1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridge on River Kwai problem

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by nightfly, Aug 18, 2003.

1. nightfly

nightfly Member

only half of main movie files are in vts 01 1-4 list, the other half are in vts 03 1-4 files. dvd decrypter only picks half the files as the main movie. Do I rename the rest in order to put all these into one disk so that they work, or can I just decrypt the entire disk onto the hard drive and then run dvd2one? Is there a tutorial for this type of thing somewhere? because all other movies have the main movie files under one (vts 01, 02, or 03, not split into several different sets. Is this because the original movie was made from several reels of film?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Just get all VOB's on to the computer and open up TMPGEnc DVD Author. From there you can select all the VOB's to create a new output with the correct settings

3. oracle

oracle Member

before save as file mode the original files u have you pressed Ctrl+A (select all option)???
    seems silly but the first times i hade the same problems....

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You can select them at once or one at a time.