1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brightness on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tribal10, Mar 22, 2007.

1. tribal10

tribal10 Member

hi,was playing the games The Warriors and some of the stage are quite dark.is there a way to adjust the brightness.I know there is 1 tiny buttons at the bottom which adjust only 3 kind of brightness.Beside this,is there any other way to adjust?

2. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

Thats it, the newer ones have four but its just a combination of the three with one more added, somewhere in between the darkest and brightest.

3. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

I think 3.10 OE-A supports a Plugin for a 4th level Brightness. But I'm Running 3.03 OE-C and I dont think any Support that custom firmware version.

4. pstamer

pstamer Guest

You might want to try the control grip/ charger for the psp. Not only does it provide you with a better grip and 2x the battery life, it also gives you that beautiful 4th level of brightness we all love so much.

5. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

I forgot to mention, when you play the PSP while its charging you can use the 4th level. The system wont let you use it when its not pluged in to save battery life.

good call pstamer

6. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

All depends on the firmware as mine works whatever way but still no brighter then the three as far as I can see

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  7. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

mine is a 3.10 OE-A' and it has a 4th level brightness which is really bright if you are in a dark room. ;P