1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broke Psp. Anyone Selling a T-79?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Reitfor, May 31, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I accidentally broke my Psp by removing the part that supports the LCD. It was an accident, the brown cable of the LCD screen came with it, and I got so shocked, it happened just now... Anyone has a Psp with a T 79 motherboard? Cause I just got my Devolution... Im so pissed...

2. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Also, is there a way that I can fix that part that got separated from the MB? Im really desperate...

3. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Can anyone help me on this?

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u could just get a new screen
    im sure if u send it to somebody, they will fix ur screen and install ur chip too.

5. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

No. The part that broke of the Psp wasnt of the Screen, it was the part inside the motherboard, the one that holds the little brown cable of the screen to the motherboard, im pretty sure that CAN'T be fixed. Also. Who here can installed a Devolution?

6. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Anyone has a Motherboard or a psp they dont want thats T-79? I dont care what firmware.