1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browser doen's start.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by flight, Feb 27, 2003.

1. flight

flight Member

Weird problem here. I just got doing a ps2 magic 3.1 install. It worked and passed testing. then the ribbon cable came out so i took it apart to plug the controller ribbon cable back in. Now the thing doesn't know its name. Turn on power and there is a blank screen no sound no nothing the dic try doesn't even spin. WTF could be wrong. I am hoping i just blew the main board fuse. any help would be great thatnks guys.

2. satan!

satan! Member

We need more info before we help you...

What version PS2 are you using?
    Are you using a clip kit?
    Did you install it yourself?
    If so are you good at electronics/soldering?

satan!

3. jr_

jr_ Guest

That's close to saying my car doesn't start what's wrong with it.
    So here is where I would to start.
    If the bios is prevented from functioning because of a short, damage or mis-location of the clip then you could get nothing when you turn it on.
    Your problem may be something entirely different but if your car doesn't start you check the battery first.
    The bios (basic input output system) is where program that starts-runs your PS2 is located.

4. satan!

satan! Member

Try hitting it with a hammer really hard. That sometimes works, particularly if you have PS2 v-17 with a crank start [NOTE; its kind of rock shaped and i cannot be held responsible for any of my advice]

Hope i helped...
    satan!

MOHAHAHAHAHA