1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brun game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by phuc, Jan 23, 2005.

1. phuc

phuc Guest

i dl this game call lupin the third of this website and i try to burn and it said complete when i try to play it with swap magic 2.0 it donot work ... please help

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

PHUC READ THIS: FROM: http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3006309

Texas reportedly #1 in prison rape
    Houston Chronicle | Submitted by: Satan Ex Machina
    "Sexual assaults in state prisons are up sharply, with hundreds of inmates reporting that they were attacked by cellmates or corrections officers. The number of reported sexual assaults in Texas prisons has increased 160%, to 609 in 2004 from 234 in 2000, according to state records. At least 129 Texas prisoners have alleged that they were raped or had sexual contact with corrections officers since 2000, the records show. Claims of inmate-on-inmate rape was even more frequent... 'Texas is the prison-rape capital of the country,' said Margaret Winter, a lawyer who represents two inmates who sued the prison system. 'When prisoners report it, they are ignored, laughed at and often punished

3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

phuc, how about u provide us with little more information?? ur name, ur address, ur age, things about u? We don't help ppl we don't know.