1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B's recorder gold problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bugeyz, May 18, 2004.

1. bugeyz

bugeyz Member

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Whenever I put a disc in my computer restarts. This is caused by the mentioned program because I have tried it on 3 differrent machines and it still happens. Now to rub salt into the wounds I have fully uninstalled the program and it still does it. Maybe there is something hidden that I don't know about. The program itself isn't running and it still does this. Wondering if anyone has any ideas. Cheers

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

You could try a shareware registry cleaner to see if that flushes out any loose ends.

Or download a thing called "ashampoo uninstaller suite", its a limited trial offer download :-

http://download.com.com/3000-2096-10211477.html?tag=lst-0-4

Reinstall the thing & let ashampoo monitor the install, THEN uninstall through ashampoo.

3. nermal

nermal Member

Sounds a lot like a hardware problem or conflict somewhere. What drive are you using? Operating system? And does the PC reboot if you start in SAFE mode and use the drive then? If it doesn't then you can pretty much be sure its a conflict somewhere. You mentioned that you tried it on 3 different machines? Did you use the same drive on all 3 machines?