1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build xbox iso for 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by devildoll, Mar 23, 2007.

1. devildoll

devildoll Regular member

I am using Hitachi drive with maximus 2.4 firmware. I was wondering if i can backup an xbox1 backup for use with 360

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

you mean copy a copy of a game?

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

You need to make a backup of the game from the original using the same process as with 360 games. The xbox 1 backup doesn't have the necessary info on it to just drop it in the 360.

4. lusso

lusso Member

Cannot copy a copy of an xbox game ?
    Fully accepted.
    My question is how does one copy Xbox 360 games from Torrent sites and make them work? Do they add the missing ingredient ?

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

With the Hit drive you'll need the Xbox 1 games to be built using the same process as the 360 games and burnt on to a dual layer disc. The Hit fw won't read single layer game backups. If you can find an Xbox 1 game on the torrents which was created for the 360 (I've seen some) then go ahead and use it. But you don't want the dvd5 backups, you want the dvd9 and they must be the same region as your 360.

99% of the Xbox 1 backups floating around on the Xbox 1 torrents are not going to work for you. You'll want to search through the 360 torrents.

The easiest way would be to just create your own backups from your originals. That way you'll know you've got a good backup. Or get a 360 with a samsung drive (but that might be a little too much, huh).

Although, I thought I read that they're working on the Hit fw to update it... trying to add dvd5 support.