1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burger King Games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by corntoe, Jan 26, 2007.

1. corntoe

corntoe Guest

I am having a problem making backups of the burger king games. I am using schtrom xtract 3.1 with a sh-d162c with kreon .80. Most games I burn stop at 3 percent and tell me to later add ss bin. The burger king games stop at 5 percent then ask me. I did it anyway injected the ss image later. When I put the backup in a screen comes up and says it is a xbox disc and please insert into a xbox system. Any help would be appreciated thanx

2. modster

modster Regular member

well, burger king game is for xbox 1 but you can play it on xbox360.

if you read the advertisement at burger king, it does tell you that the games can be played on both xbox and xbox 360.

so, will don't you copy this game as you do for xbox 1.

cheers

3. corntoe

corntoe Guest

great thanx a lot but i never did one for a xbox 1 game can i use schtrom xtract or do i need a different program

4. modster

modster Regular member

method1 1:
    you can use xbox backup creator to accomplish this.

method 2:
    for xbox 1, you need to connect your xbox 1 console to your router, then your pc also to your router.

now, your xbox 1 must have the Evox/modchip installed before you proceed.

once after the xbox 1 is connected thru router, then you can use flashfxp and ftp to your xbox 1 console and place the burger king game in, then just ftp the entire game to your pc.

then you need to use createiso for xbox 1 and create an iso and then burn it on a DVD+R and booktype ROM

cheers

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  5. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

it's not an 'xbox1' game, if it was, there wouldn't be achievements, it's recorded in the same fasion as say an OXM disc or something.