1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn cd-rom ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by gettinold, Aug 31, 2003.

1. gettinold

gettinold Member

i saw a list of cd-rom ps2 games ..as simple as possible can i burn them and play on my pc if so how and what program do i also need and how to apply it to work

2. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

hello. i think what you're talking about is a "playstation 2 emulator", which would,in theory allow you to play ps2 games on your pc, without the need of a playstation at all.

so far, there are no REAL FULLY WORKING emulators for the PS2. there are at least two teams of people working on genuine emulators, but it seems that a fully funtional one will not be available for many years to come. and when it does, a very high spec pc will be required to run it.

BEWARE, there are lots of FAKE emu's out there. MOST OF THESE ARE VIRUSES. DO NOT EVEN TRY THEM.

if you are interested, there are lots of good Playstation One Emulators which will let you plays PS1 games, even burnt ones. i think the most commonly used is ePSXe. at least i think that#'s what it's called.