1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn downloaded Music Vidoes

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by gmtillman, Apr 26, 2007.

1. gmtillman

gmtillman Member

My son wants to burn downloaded Music Videos he has downloaded off Limewire we have the Nerosmart and 1clickdvdcopy on my PC. How does he go about coping a file he has saved on the PC to a DVD.
    Thanks for relies
    gmtillman

2. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

what kind of a file is it ? avi,mpeg?? it will have to be a dvdformat to put on a dvd if it is not you can run it though dvd santa than burn on a dvd.. here you go http://www.dvdsanta.com/ hope this helps..

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

4. gmtillman

gmtillman Member

They are downloaded at VTS_44_0.BUP what does this mean how can I Convert to DVD files so I can burn them to a DVD I tried the dvd santa no luck

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

gmtillman welcome to afterdawn, it is always a good idea to do a search before posting a forum, this forum is for users who want to backup their dvd's to blank media using dvd shrink, your question whould be better asked in a all other topics forum, or in a nero forum, but anyway you could use convertxtodvd to do your conversion, but before you try that you might want to make sure that all the file is there and that it is in sych, also you might try using nero but nero's converter is not the best, good luck.