1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn mdf file without alchohol 120% or magiciso

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by NoobsRULE, Feb 2, 2006.

1. NoobsRULE

NoobsRULE Guest

hey um im wondering if there is a way to convert mdf and mds files to an iso without using Alchohol 120% or Magic iso.
    my reason is that when installing Alchohol 120% it gets to about 80% and stops and says that "There is a driver file with an invalid name
    please choose other driver name. Ive tried this but its still not installing.

next about magiciso. It installed correctly, but when i go to convert my mdf or mds file into a iso, the window error message pops up saying "we are sorry for this inconvienece" and all that bull. So that option is out.

so i was wondering if there was any other way to convert a mdf/mds file to iso or to just burn it onto a cd directly. Please help.

o and by the way the file is final fantasy 9 and im burning it for emulator.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. boobooman

boobooman Regular member

ok mate you really have this in the wrong place but i can help

if you are just wanting to use the file on ur pc all you need to do is use either 120 to make you have a virtual drive and mount the image so you dont need to burn to a disk and it also runs better as you are just running the files off you hard drive

this might help it might not but as far as i no they only way to burn that file is convert with magiciso or burn with 120

boobooman
  4. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

What's the exact error message you're getting? You could be missing an ASPI driver in your System 32 folder or something.
  5. sulaim

sulaim Guest

how about using mds to burn with DVD Decrypter?

or is ff 9 a cd-based game? i dont know to b honest.
  6. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Yes FFIX is a CD-ROM PSX game.
  7. sulaim

sulaim Guest

@tokijin- my bad, only if these guys gave complete info. i won't end up looking stupid.lol.
  8. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Eh, you're certainly not stupid Sulaim. The forums need more people like you who're smart and willing to help. Cheers!
  9. sulaim

sulaim Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2006