1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn More Than 1 PS1/2 Backups on DVD/CD?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Seclude, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Seclude

Seclude Member

Is there a way to burn more than one PS1/2 games on the same DVD/CD and still make it playable and read by the PS2?

I tried combining 2 game iso's in to a CD and it didn't boot at all. I tried again by making folders for each individual .iso but still not working. Do I have to have some sort of PS2 booter to load up a menu of the games listed like how the SNEStation and Pgen emu work?

In my head now that I realize, it's not possible because you would need a PS2 emulater made right? Or at least a menu loader compatible for the PS2. Is this correct? If so, is one available?

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Impossible for PSX games to be burnt onto a DVD or to even make a multi-game compilation of PSX games on a DVD unless some talented genius has discovered how to do so.

As for PS2 games, yes, you can. It all depends on the file sizes and file names. If there's practically no conflicting file names, then most likely the games will work. If you want to get the NIS SRPGs onto one disc for example, then you need the use of hex edit to change the directories. But even with hex editing, it requires a lot of work and I suggest you don't even bother doing so depending on the game.

Check here for PS2 multi-game compilations.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007