1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn + Play issues with Columbia DVD's

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ERUIZ, Jan 30, 2005.

1. ERUIZ

ERUIZ Member

I have been reading of all you have been having burning problems with the most recent releases of Columbia DVD’s,ie; Grudge, Little Black Book,etc. I have burnt hundreds of movies previous to this. Here is one to add to the issues, an issue I cannot figure out. I am unable to view these newly released movies on various DVD players, simply to play/view the movie. Those DVD player/burners either run through my TV, desk top, laptop and an additional player in my home. Most play + and – and some with burners. The problem is movie is inserted, comes to a point/black screen, which gives you an option to play movie, visit web site, etc. Nevertheless, it freezes about a minute or so into the movie after picking “Play Movie. The only way around it, is you need to click on “Scenes”, pick the second scene and rewind somewhere close to the beginning of movie. The most puzzleling thing is some DVD players, elsewhere “Does Not” even read or pick up the black option screen in the beginning. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or have any remedies?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Your talking about the backups right?

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

geesh .. I need to read the thread title.

Are you using the newest DVD Decypter w/ Shrink?