1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn video ts and .cbz file

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by phoenix11, Jan 13, 2007.

1. phoenix11

phoenix11 Member

Hi
    I am trying to burn a dvd that also has a comicbook attachment in the form of a .cbz file...I want to be able to watch the video on my standalone player but also be able to access the dvd-rom comic when I put the disc in my computer...I have tried using the dvd-rom function and also the dvd-video function to no avail....one of the messages I got was this...

One or more files could not be added to a compilation.

The following files may not reside in the VIDEO_TS directory of a DVD-Video compilation. Only compliant DVD-Video files
    VIDEO_TS.IFO,
    VIDEO_TS.VOB,
    VIDEO_TS.BUP,
    VTS_nn_0.IFO,
    VTS_nn_0.VOB,
    VTS_nn_0.BUP and
    VTS_nn_m.VOB
    can be added to the VIDEO_TS folder. Please add files from a completed DVD-Video title or use an authoring software like Nero Vision to create DVD-Video files from standard video files such as *.avi and *.mpg.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\My BitMeTV\Doctor Who - The War Games - Ultimate Edition - PAL\Dvd\Video_ts\056-060TvComicSeason6b.CBZ

Can anyone shed any light if Nero can burn a dvd-rom type file along with the video files????? and how do I do it.....or...is there some other program I need to use????
    Thanks

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hello.

In Nero Express or Nero Burning ROM, create a DVD Video disk. Add the files in the VIDEO_TS folder to the compilation. In Burning ROM (switch to Burning ROM if using the Express wizard) click on the disc icon next to New so that they are highlighted. From the Edit menu select New Folder or New Files and then add whatever data/folders you want. The resulting burned disk will be DVD compliant and will play in players as well as contain the other data you add.

Edit: typo

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  3. phoenix11

phoenix11 Member

well I tried that but I still get the same message when I try to add the .cbz file

One or more files could not be added to a compilation.

The following files may not reside in the VIDEO_TS directory of a DVD-Video compilation. Only compliant DVD-Video files
    VIDEO_TS.IFO,
    VIDEO_TS.VOB,
    VIDEO_TS.BUP,
    VTS_nn_0.IFO,
    VTS_nn_0.VOB,
    VTS_nn_0.BUP and
    VTS_nn_m.VOB
    can be added to the VIDEO_TS folder. Please add files from a completed DVD-Video title or use an authoring software like Nero Vision to create DVD-Video files from standard video files such as *.avi and *.mpg.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\My BitMeTV\Doctor Who - The War Games - Ultimate Edition - PAL\DVD\056-060TvComicSeason6b\056-060TvComicSeason6b.CBZ

any other suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong/missing

VICTORY!!!!!!!I re-read your instructions.....realised where I went wrong and voila.....burned perfectly....you are the ONE!!!!!!thank you so much.....I love this site.....thank you thank you thank you....

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

You're welcome, phoenix11.