1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burned CD Problems Annoying ME!!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by 6jokers, Feb 4, 2007.

1. 6jokers

6jokers Member

ok here is the problem

everytime i burn a CD, no matter how many tracks, the middle tracks on the CD wont play right/at all on most CD players or anything with CD playing capabilities...

for example i made 3 different CD's, the first had 23 tracks and tracks 7-12 wont work, then i tried a 17 track CD, tracks 6-9 wont play, then the latest was only 13 tracks and 7-9 wont work

i have tried 3 programs and they all do it, im not sure exactly what kind of burner i got but it burns DVD's, Data Discs, and MP3 CD's just fine and used to make perfect CD's....PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. undecided

undecided Member

just use the windows way put an audio cd in go to my computer, click on removable cd copy th tracks into that folder and press copy to cd, its as easy as that. no need for any software.

3. 6jokers

6jokers Member

ok, are you telling me how to burn a CD or copy a CD onto my PC? because im saying i burn music from my computer to CD-R and its not working right, not the other way around.....

if your trying to tell me a way to MAKE audio CD's without my problem i am having then please tell me what you mean in more detail, i would appreciate the help, thanks

4. Platy767

Platy767 Regular member

So, you have tried to make an audio CD with 3 different applications and each CD has had problems playing some of the tracks.
    What has each of the programmes indicated at the end of the burn?
    Were there any error messages or completion messages?
    What type of drive and blank media are you using?

If you wish to try another programme (if you haven't tried this one already), you can burn a CD using Windows Media Player.
    From the top menu, File > CD and devices > Burn Audio CD > You can select a playlist or tracks and then burn.

5. 6jokers

6jokers Member

i think i figured it out, i think my burning speed was set funny...it has worked every time since i took it off 24X

but to answer your questions all processes said they were succesfull, and im using a DVD/CD burner combo thats not all that high end (i dont know the specs) but i figured the drive itself wasnt breaking down since it burns everything else perfect....but i will try a higher speed an see how high i can go without errors

oh yah, and i tried nero, recordnow, and WMP