1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burned file completely but cannot read

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by jovstyle, Jun 1, 2007.

1. jovstyle

jovstyle Member

I've been having a problem with my sony dru830. I've tried several times burning datas in dvdformat and they did burn completely as the message box shows, but the problem is whenever i put back the dvdr in my sony dvdrwrom, it can't read anything, only blank dvdr instead. I also tried my burned dvdr data to other computer and it did read the files, it is annoying and irritating, i also uninstalled my nero, nothing happened, reinstalled it, same problem, restored my os also same problem, and my final solution was reinstall my OS which i did, and it was great, nothing happened. So to all forumers here to read this, may you please help me, thank you so much in advance

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

okay so try and update your drivers, right click my computer (not a short cut) and properties then device manager,

didn't work do a restore point, put in the disk and open my computer right click it and chose refresh