1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burned games!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Skilit, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Skilit

Skilit Member

My friend got a Shitload of burned games and she said her bro got them from some guy who sells wholesale lots. How the hell can you burn a ps2 or Xbox game??

2. Skilit

Skilit Member

umm can any one tell me or you people just morbid?
    I mean is it because I am a female or because Im Caucasian???

3. OzMick

OzMick Guest

If I could punch people over the internet... For a start, what you are talking about is illegal, and nobody will touch it with a fifty foot pole. And secondly, people aren't getting paid to answer your each and every question around here, so stop insulting everyone, it isn't doing you any favors. Read the forum rules, and do some searches before starting threads.

4. OzMick

OzMick Guest

And the fact that you may or may not be female or caucasian has nothing to do with it, WE CAN'T SEE YOU. We can only judge you by the quality of your posts, which aren't too high either.

5. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Check your PM Skilit

6. Skilit

Skilit Member

MrOzmik .. im not insulting people im not calling them names or insulting or cussing at anyone so stop your bitching dude i was just joking with the caucasian thing and i never said your were getting paid to answers my questions.
    whats with the "no one would touch it with a 50 ft. pole" ur the one insulting and im not getting baid to hear you bitch man...

7. scottas

scottas Guest

What you asked is called piracy! It is illegal! It is not tolerated here. Read the forum rules please.

8. Skilit

Skilit Member

Ok well i am very sorry.. and i just saw other people posting "piracy" so i thoght i'd ask too.

9. punqewe

punqewe Active member

YAR! Who be talkin' bout da Pirates we be?

10. FartDude

FartDude Guest

ok first and foremost about posting bout piracy in the forums... What the hell do think a p2p app such as bit torrent represents huh?? skilit was just asking a simple question and some got totally F***** freaked out by it, there several forums here on how to copy video games i know this for i have read them and they are very informative. So there goes ur 50ft pole, and skilit the only way to play a burned game is to have a moded system, but due to certain circumstances here im sorry but i cant tell ya how to copy a game sorry.

11. FartDude

FartDude Guest

and scottas how can u say anything bout copyin games when i look at ur signature and it states "xbox ripper"??

12. Bobisnew

Bobisnew Guest

Obviously, you can have a burned xbox game if you have an original. Their are plenty of sites that sell backed up ps2 and xbox games, you just have to have orginal (like their gonna check). Anyway thier are lots and lots of guide on how to do it, their's one at afterdawn too.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2004
  13. Skilit

Skilit Member

yah people see everything we talk about on this site is illegal so go fondle urself with ur 50 ft. pole

14. Skilit

Skilit Member

See FartDudes gotta point!!!

15. punqewe

punqewe Active member

HEHE owned!

16. kisenkul

kisenkul Member

Um who cares if its illegal. You need to buy an X-Chip with modify's your current chip in your X box. It allows you to burn and play X-box games. Microsoft already has a monopoly on anything with computers. Google search X-Chip and you should be able to find it. Dont buy it for any more than 50 dollars. You will never have to pay for games again.

Email me if you have any questions.

kisenkul@norfolkacademy.org

17. FartDude

FartDude Guest

U know who really cares about backing up games or burning them or dl'n them its just way too much trouble and the money u would spend to have ur system moded u could afford too actually BUY the game!
    I for one have alot better things to do than figure out how too copy one game when there are so many out there.

18. PeteMiles

PeteMiles Guest

Ozmick is a complete twat who likes bitching online
    thinks it makes him Special,As for "piracy" its up to your self if you want to take the chance as for backing up Xbox games its ok aslong as you have the orginals! Ask microsoft "OzPrick"
    Skilit if you E-mail me i'll send you Info on how to copy xboxs games ps2/dvds etc....

19. skinzee

skinzee Member

peteMiles - im new to gaming backup, could you email me your info on backing up games please.
    cheers

20. Ronota

Ronota Member

Xbox modding is now illegal,so no one can play pirated xbox games................ya hoo,good laws=)