1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burned using imgburn now say to play game put in a xbox 360...help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lilhead123, Nov 14, 2011.

1. lilhead123

lilhead123 Member

Help please new to this 1st tried with TDK's and there was just a blank screen so binned the disks...
    Now got myself some verbatim 8.5 gb dl +r, using img-burn iam selecting the .dvd file putting in disk selcting my dvd burner which is a laptop Optiarc AD-7530B (dont know if this is my problem) says burn successful tray opens when done, have tried 2.4x and 4 x..
    when load into my xbox it says play dvd, so click to play it bootd and comes up with white screen saying to play this game put in a xbox 360....?
    Sorry if iam missing anything am new to this...

2. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

has it been modded, lol?

3. DrSANDMAN

DrSANDMAN Member

I'm a rookie at this stuff, but I have modded the firmware of 9 or 10 different 360s. Like wuzuplj wrote, Is your Xbox firmware modded? If so, which DVD Drive does your Xbox have? Which firmware version did you use? Which Brand discs did you burn the backups on? I have had 100% success playing backups on all ytpes of DVD Drives, except on TS-H943 Drives. I used the same procedures as the other 8 drives, but they would not play Backups at all. I never tried burning on Verbatim discs, but that could have been my problem, as well as yours.