1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burnin da games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by CDMMerlin, Feb 24, 2004.

1. CDMMerlin

CDMMerlin Guest

Whats up, I have just recently been trying to copy a few ps2 games but my comp will not read any of them exept one. I've noticed that all of the ones that it won't read say DVD-Rom on the disk, is this why? Is there a certain program that i need to use and if so is there a also a certain Re-writeable disk that i should get?

2. CDMMerlin

CDMMerlin Guest

Does my ps2 need to have a modchip to play backups?

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

to copy a dvd game you need a dvd burner... and you say it wont read so you dont have one then... buy one or stick to cd's.. im not trying to be rude just saying.. and yeah you DO need a chip or a fliptop either one of them removes the waranty cuz you open the ps2 anyway.. and remove the black stiker.. any dvdr or cdr will do dont use RW the ps2 wont read them well...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]good bye Gigabyte... you will be remmbered... they will pay for this!!!..[/small]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2004
  4. convolute

convolute Regular member

One way to go around the warrenty issue of course is with the slidecard/swap magic disks without the installation of a modchip or removal of the top of the ps2 with the flip-top.