1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning 200 Songs on a CD??

Discussion in 'Audio' started by xxnonamex, Apr 21, 2005.

1. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I have heard it is possible to burn 200 songs onto a CD in MP3 format. How is it done I tried it with Acoustica's new program but couldn't get it to work. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

I don't know about 200 songs, but if it's possible, it would have to be in data form. Meaning, that you would have to make a data disk. It would also more than likely be in a very low quality bitrate.

3. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

4. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

Dude, look.

SEARCH... RIP... CLICK... BURN......and BURN BIG!!! Acoustica MP3 CD Burner lets you burn 200 songs on a CDR or 1000 songs on a DVD! [bold]OR burn normal music CDs for playback on your car or home stereo.[/bold]

5. Sir-Age

Sir-Age Regular member

Its a mp3 Cd which you need a special cd player or normal pc to play. Normal audio cd's count the songs by their lenth, allowing 80 minutes but a MP3 cd counts the ssong by its size, so if you have all your songs at 64kbps then you will get like 500 but the quality will not be great.

Its like a data cd but you can play it on MP3 cd players

6. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

Exactly, what Sir-Age said, You would be making a data CD. So, the smaller you make each file(song) the more you can fit on a CD. The Smaller you make each file(song) the less quality. So always keep this in mind. Besides there's a lot of free-ware out there.