1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a .avi

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Soulja, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Soulja

Soulja Guest

i was wondering how do i join and cut avi files. but then i need to know can i burn the avi on CD-rs and will they playback ??_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Souljaz Are Back ![/small]

2. lasiter

lasiter Member

There are plenty of tools out there to cut and join avi files such as avi splitter or avi crop, pecks power joiner or my personal favorite because of frame set options is VirtualDub you can find some of those program here at afterdawn or kick yourself over to digital-digest.com and have a search around there. As too the playback of Avi files they will playback on your computer but I know thats not the answer your looking for so no they wont playback on a console standard tv dvd player you need to convert the avi to ntsc or pal standards in the form of either a svcd or vcd and burn them accordingly using your burning software I would recommend nero by choosing the Video CD option found under other format options for burning

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member