1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning a dvd rip onto a dvd?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by goknights, Mar 14, 2004.

1. goknights

goknights Member

I have swap magic which wont play dvd rips over 640 megs so I was wondering if it would be possible to put say an 800 meg rip on a dvd instead of a cd so swap magic dvd will play it. If this is possible how would I go about doing this. could i just extract the iso and burn the files onto a dvd in nero? thanks in advance

-Ben

2. account

account Guest

nope you cant put a dvd rip onto a dvd disc if you have a dvd burner why are you bothering with the dvdrips? it's easier and faster to just do a 1:1 copy of the game.

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com

3. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

what u said in ur post didnt make any sense saying it cnat load anything over 640 megs but it will load cd's?...
    anyway u can burn cd games on a dvd even tho i dont know why u would wanna do that it cost more money...
    he shouldnt do a 1:1 copy with ps2 games?

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]AMD athlon 64 3200+
    ATI 9800 pro all in wonder
    Memorex dual x format
    ps2 v10, Magic V 5K6[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2004
  4. goknights

goknights Member

thanks for your replies. to account, i am burning a dvd rip because thats all i have available to me for this particular game (culdcept), i broke the original. to axidburn, what i meant was that swap magic for cd's wont burn anything over 640 megs, but swap magic for dvd's works fine. does that clear things up? Anyway so i have one for it will work and one for no it wont. hmmm these dvd r's aint cheap

Last edited: Mar 14, 2004
  5. goknights

goknights Member

so i tried converting the cd rip bin i have to iso and burned that as a dvd. it didnt work. no one else has any ideas?