1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a PS2 disc with bin/cue files (Need Help)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by darc-syde, Oct 4, 2004.

1. darc-syde

darc-syde Member

I've read the guide on this and I'm a little unsure on how to burn a DVD-R or CD-R PS2 disc using bin/cue files. I have Nero 6 Ultra and DVD Decrypter (which I mostly use for .ISO images) but I've never made a disc with bin/cue files. Here's what I did, I used Nero selected burn IMG/ISO and drag & dropped the bin and cue file onto Nero and burnt it. My PS2 is modded (Magic V) and it went to the Browser screen. It saw the disc and I pressed the X button on it but it just went back to the browser screen again. So what exactly step by step do I need to do?

2. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

that's happened to me before too with dms3 when i first had it installed. when u burn, u should drag the cue file in nero comp. and then burn. might wanna try burning at lowest speed, they say it helps, but burning at my highest works good for me. if that doesn't help, then hopefully someone else can have more solutions.

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

try using "alcohol 120%" since this program is meant to burn ps2/xbox games. I don't think nero will work as well.

4. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

might work, if its cd based game sure, if its dvd, try dvd decrypter. jus write the bin file to dvd.