1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a ps2 game on a dvd+ or -

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ahmed7860, Oct 30, 2004.

1. ahmed7860

ahmed7860 Member

Hello. I am having a serious problem i got files of a ps2 game on my computer. I need it on a dvd to make it playable on my ps2 i have a swap magic to play backup games on my ps2! all I need now is help how to burn it on dvd. If possible i need a step to step guide on how to burn it i got everything needed (dvd decrypter nero.6.3 dvd+ - and a dvd write + and -). I have tried several times but it doesnt work and wasted my money and burning time. so i would really appreciated it if i could get help. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  2. c7015

c7015 Regular member

well all you really need is one of those programs ..I use nero myself

and as for the + / - issue it depends on what version ps2 you have but since I dont know that I will tell you to burn on -r since that will work on everyversion...

all you have to do with nero is stick the game in the dvd and say copy selct the source drive .(the one with the disc in it) and then click copy it will copy the info and then ask you to put in a blank dvd .. this is when you stick in you dvd-r and when it finishes you are done you can play it then