1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Action Replay onto a DVD?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Lloyd1337, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Lloyd1337

Lloyd1337 Member

Is it possible to burn Action Replay onto a DVD? I can burn it onto a CD just fine, but when I put the CD into my PS2 it makes horrible grinding noises and can't read the disk.

I have a Matrix Infinity, but my PS2s CD lens doesn't work.

However, I have had a lot of success with Verbatim DVD-Rs. However, when I try to burn the Action Replay ISO to a DVD in Nero, it says that it is the wrong image type for my media or something like that. The file is only 50MB.

Also, is it possible for the HDLoader installer to be burned onto a DVD as well? And does HDLoader work with the official hard drive sold with FF11?

2. khloud

khloud Regular member

Use AR Max Swap Magic Edition.

3. Lloyd1337

Lloyd1337 Member

I burned it with PowerISO and it worked.

However, it freezes when I go to load my disk. I followed all of the instructions, but when I get back to the page with the space background and the Spanish text and insert my game(the instructions say to insert a Swap Magic disk, but I don't have one because I'm using a modchip), it freezes.

=/

4. Lloyd1337

Lloyd1337 Member

Erm. Never mind. I guess my PS2 just had trouble reading the media the first two times I tried it. >_<

5. flippenph

flippenph Member

clean the lens.