1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning audio cd's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by whiteboyg, Feb 2, 2005.

1. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

does anyone know how to burn a music cd in mb instead of minutes, also playable in cd players not just computers? thanks

2. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

Minutes or MB,
    Fluid ounces or millilitres,
    centimetres or inches...
    They are all simply different ways to measure the same thing :)
    A compliant audio CD will playback in any audio CD player. Do we know how to burn them? Yes; I use Nero.
    A simple program like CDex
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_software/cd-da_extractors/cdex.cfm
    will allow you to easily extract the CDA to WAV files.
    These WAVs can then be compressed (into MP3s or whatever) or rearranged and burned back into CDs again...
    Regards

3. mod155

mod155 Member

i have a question, i used dvd decrypter to get audio off of a dvd, now i have a WAV file. the dvd has live concert performances on it, the WAV file contains three songs but they are all in one file i want to know what program i should use to separate the three tracks (i was going to use chopper xp but it only works with VOB's) so what im asking for is a program like chopper but for WAV files, any help appreciated

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Wait! You need to use DVD Decrypter to Demux the file from the DVD. I think you copied more than one audio stream vie the "RAW" setting. You should Demux the audio streams one at a time not all at once and not using "RAW."

Ced

5. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

If your source had LPCM audio (more or less CD-audio, but @ 48kHz sampling rate) you would demux a WAV.
    If you select AC3 you will demux AC3 :)
    If you have DVDDecrypter in IFO mode, you can select the 3 individual tracks as chapters, and demux them individually into 3 WAVs - problem solved.
    L8R