1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning burned dvds.............................................

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kramerguy, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kramerguy

Kramerguy Member

Ok so I bought a NEC 3500A and some Ritek media and I have had no problems so far. Note: I only have one dvd drive (the NEC). Can I take a copy of a dvd that I just burned and burn a copy from that? Like Take the burned copy and rip it to the hard drive then burn it on to another blank disc? So I will not be using the original at all. Is this possible? Are there cons to doing this? Thanks.

2. colw

colw Active member

You can use the Copy Disk function in Nero to make a copy of your copied DVD (assuming the original copy is OK).

Alternatively, if you have a copy on your hard drive, you can load this into Nero and burn as many copies as you like.

If you have saved your file as an ISO on your hardrive, you can use DVD Decrypter to burn additional copies.

You normally would not need to rip the burned copy to your hard drive again.

Depends somewhat on what programs you are using to rip/encode/compress/burn.

3. Kmate

Kmate Guest

Hi there. How do I write my files to Nero??

4. Kmate

Kmate Guest

Sorry , I mean how do I copy my movie off my hardrive into nero, thanks.

5. colw

colw Active member

You may have problems if you are using an OEM version of Nero - often the DVD Burning function is disabled.

If you have a full version - go to the Burn DVD Video Files option and click.

A new window will open and you will see options for adding AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS - press add option.

Next you will be asked for the directory where you saved your files - select appropriate directory and select add option again.

Choose the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS directory - add and then finished.

You can then add a name for the DVD and then press the burn button.