1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning cd's to an mp3 player?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by hoggle, Dec 19, 2004.

1. hoggle

hoggle Member

I recently picked up an iRiver 20mb mp3 player. I am new to the whole aspect of this and was wondering about the easiest way to burn my cds onto the player. It simply uses a drag and drop method of adding songs from the comp onto the player. If I want to record my cds to the player, do I need to add it to my library on windows media player, and then copy it from that? , or is there an easier way using sometype of software?

Any feedback or help is appreciated...

2. thechunk

thechunk Member

hi i have brought my kids a mp3 player and all i do is drag the music i want from the cd files that opens when u load it
    i dragf it to the mp3 player icon on my desktop and way u go
    u will have to have the mp3 pluged in first i think but as u i am new to this so not sure
    but thats how i do

3. emofan

emofan Member

ya i also have an iriver mp3 player, but it is only a 256mb player, not your 20gb. after reading your posts, i am surprised if the files that you drag DIRECTLY from the cd play at all. Yes, there are easier ways, like on the newer flash iRivers, there is a line in port that will record directly from any audio source (cd player, another mp3 player, home theater, etc.) but the only way to add files with a name to them and will play is to log on to ur internet connection and then load ur cds into ur library using windows media player, make sure that copy protect music is off first tho, hope this helped