1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Clad Dump to DVD-R

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by nortonbk, Aug 23, 2002.

1. nortonbk

nortonbk Member

Ive been burning VCD for a couple of years now. I learned how back in the day before message boards and all. Now that I have a DVD-R/W drive I have been amazed at how far everything has advanced. Recently I dumped all the movie filles from a DVD under 4.23 gigs to my hard drive and I wonder can I just burn all the files to a dvd-r and have it work. I used CLad which striped the macro vision and am left with all the files. Before I got the burner I would have used Flask and made a VCD but I would like to know can I burn these files to dvd-r and preserve the DVD structure. I have now learned how to to this directly from the dvd but wonder how to do it once the files are on the hard drive. Any help would be appreciated. You guys rock.

2. nortonbk

nortonbk Member

any one?

3. malum

malum Regular member

using Ifoedit

4. nortonbk

nortonbk Member

so the answer is yes all you have to do is burn all the files. Thanks for the help. Not.

5. ilscuro

ilscuro Member

if the film is under 4.3gb why not just image the disk with nero and then burn image back? simple really

You reap what you sew