1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNING CUE FILES...

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by buttmunch, Jan 18, 2005.

1. buttmunch

buttmunch Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR BURNING VIDEO IN CUE FILES TO DVD (REAL DVD).. ALSO WHY DO ALL MY DVD MAKING SOFTWARE TAKE FOREVER TO CONVERT VIDEO FILES. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MPEG ALREADY......

ONE MORE THING WITH ONE SOFTWARE i CAN ONLY BURN 1/2 THE AMOUNT TO A DVD AS TO ANOTHER?? WHATS UP WITH THIS...PLEASE RECOMEND SOMETHING FAST AND FRIENDLY..

u GUYS ARE GREAT

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Read the forum rules. No all caps.

3. buttmunch

buttmunch Member

sorry again dude...

4. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Ever heard of google?

http://www.google.com/search?q=burn+cue/bin+dvd

Or, try searching this site.

As for the other questions.

1. Even though your files may already be mpeg2, they've got to be transcoded to vob format to match the dvd file structure.

2. "...with one software I can only burn 1/2 the amount to a dvd as to another??" On this one, you are going to have to be a bit more specific: what software are you talking about, and what examples can you give of the case you are referring to?

5. buttmunch

buttmunch Member

if I use record now software I can only fit like 1.2 megs but if I use ulead dvd movie factory it can hold a full 2 hours of mpeg?? (but takes forever to transcode) and suggestions?

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Any program out there that is converting from MPEG to VOB files so you can play in a DVD player will take hours you are just going to have to be patient. Try doing your encoding right before you go to sleep then when you wake up in the morning it will be done.