1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning deja vu

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dvdjudo, Jun 5, 2007.

1. dvdjudo

dvdjudo Member

trying to copy deja vu using shrink & decrypter, get a message saying it is to big - "make sure compression is set to automatic " which it is any suggestions

cheers

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Welcome to the forum. Use DVDFAB Decrypter HD to rip the DVD to the HD first and then use Shrink to compress the files

3. dvdjudo

dvdjudo Member

Cheers for the reply,

Forgot to mention I am using ripit4me to rip to hard drive then shrink & decrypter to burn. I have the file on the hard drive & no longer have the disk - do you know a way I can compress further to fit to one disk? or a way I could burn across two??? Would be great to use existing file so I don't have to rip again.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

I only did Movie only but if you are doing the whole disk to a DVD-5 then use the free version of DVD-Rebuilder. It takes longer but it is far superior to Shrink. Doing Movie Only will easily fit ona DVD-5

5. dvdjudo

dvdjudo Member

This forum rocks thanks for the input - if the file I have ripped is the whole disk do you know a way I can select movie only for burning?

6. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Go to Shrink and bring the files up. Go to re-author and you will see 2 files under Main Movie( on the right hand side). You want the smaller of the 2 files as the other is the Director's commentary overlay. I think you want Title 2. Slide that title to the left hand side and you should be good to go. If you do a search on this forum that movie has been discussed before. Any more problems post back and I'll check it in the a.m.

7. dvdjudo

dvdjudo Member

Just wanted to say a big thankyou for the help - worked perfectly with your advice!! Cheers

8. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Glad it worked for you