1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning difficulties

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by samidan, Jul 16, 2007.

1. samidan

samidan Member

Hi all,i am new to this list,first post and would appreciate your help.
    after burning a disc it gets sent to my hard drive to be stored,before when using dvd shrink program it would after burning promt me to inser a blank disc to be copied onto. I want to be able to return to that process.
    thanks in advance,
    Dan

2. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

The backup setting in shrink must of gotton changed. When you click on the backup tab[​IMG] you're presented with this window:

[​IMG]

Under the Target Device tab you're presented with burn options and target folder options. The upper/first choice you're asked to make is what you want done with the files when ripped, from the dropdown menu you'll see Burn with nero options, create an ISO image and save to the hard drive, create an ISO image file and burn with DVD Decrypter, and last Hard disk folder(which I believe is what it's set to). To auto burn with Nero just select you burner under the burn with Nero option, to auto burn with decrypter just select create an ISO image file and burn with DVD Decrypter.

3. samidan

samidan Member

thanks John,i appreciate your fast reply,i will let you know how i do!
    Dan