1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning Download iso help need!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lfc2005, Jan 17, 2007.

1. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

i just downloaded Lost planet when i extracted all the files it has its ISO file and .dvd i opened the .dvd with note pad and it has this in it

LayerBreak=1913760
    all-lostp.iso

i used XBC V2.3 build:0185 i selceted on the xbox ISO type xbox 360 and when it came to pick the speed it was out of 4x or 2x so i picked 2X and when i clicked start and picked the ISO it started to burn fine but it was saying the speed it was burning at was 3.9x yet am using verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x anyhows the burned compleated i stuck it in my 360 and it came up with a white screen with this on 'To play this disk put it in an xbox 360 console' were have i gone wrong should i use a different software any help would be great thanks

2. iHack

iHack Member

use dvd decrypter and make sure u set the layer break and set book type to "DVD-ROM"

3. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

right? just download DVD Decrypter V 3.5.4.0 and am a proper newbie to this so wat are the steps i need to take and sorry for bein a pain lol

4. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

just found one of ur replys off a other subject

also book type it by

1)Go Into DVD Decrypter Or ImgBurn
    2)Right Click on your dvd writer in the destination box
    3)Go to "Change Book Type"
    4)Click on The tab which suits your dvd writers company
    5)Drop Down on the "Change For" box
    6)Click "Drive (For DVD R RL Media)
    7)Drop Down On "New Setting"
    8)Choose "DVD-ROM"
    9)Choose the correct ss for the game (wht he said ^ )
    10)Burn :)

am upto set 4 but am using a USB Emprex DVD +- DL writer and Emprex is not there so wat do i do

5. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

i go onto one of the tabs i try and pick (change for DVD+R DL) but it fails so when i pick (current media DVD+RW) then on new settings (DVD-ROM) it gives me a error saying ( this function is for DVD+RW media not DVD+R DL) if u ihack or any1 can help me cos i think my head is about to pop this is my MsN addie - superfly500@hotmail.com any help will be great to get this game onto disk and xbox to go OK i like this one lol

6. rahula

rahula Member

If you are using latest firmware update. Book type isn't an issue any more. Use ImgBurn, it free and works everytime. You can set the book type in ImgBurn. Just go to tool---> drive---->change booktype. just click and burn. that is.

7. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

just checking a few things b4 i waste my 5th DL disk 2nite so here is a check list

-burner- PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-110D the firmware is 1.37
    -disks- verbatim

softwares try dvd decrptyer, clone CD /XBC,

also i try going on tools a change book the a bunch of tabs come up if i click on any tab the pick DVD+R DL media it comes up as error if i pick current media DVD+RW it lets me pick DVD-Rom in the next drop down window but when i hit ok it just gives me a error of this is for DVD+rw media not DVD+r DL should i take the disk out or sumthink i try updating the FW of the burner but it keeps givin me a target no found error am at my wits end