1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning downloaded ps2 games to dvd

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pre-cog, Mar 27, 2005.

1. pre-cog

pre-cog Member

hi i recently downloaded a fifa street soccer for my PS2 but i need help putting it onto disk! so if ne 1 can help i would b very gartefull!! thanks !

2. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

First off you will need to have winrar installed on your p.c.Next you should unpack this game starting by the first rar file should be labeled 0000rar.Make a new folder unpack the game send it to the new folder.An finally you can burn the game using Alcohol 120% it worked for me should work for you.Remeber to un pack the 0000 rar file first than send it to a empty folder,from there youre almost done burn it witl alcohol 120%.Please use top quality media no cheap media and burn it slow no more than 2x,good luck bro.

3. pre-cog

pre-cog Member

hi, im a bit confused i downlaoded winrar and unpacked the file but it made an iso image file in the folder that i had selected for the game 2 b unpacked to . now theres only one image file in that folder! please help !

4. ellis315

ellis315 Member

could i ask where you downloaded the game from

5. pre-cog

pre-cog Member

i downloaded it from solops2.com, well i got the torrent from isohunt

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  6. hatebreed

hatebreed Guest

the ISO file is the one that you should burn into a dvd-r media... extract that to your HDD ... to be able to burn that you should have dvd decrypter ..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2005
  7. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

Yes you have done it right there should be only one file just burn it and youre done.Remeber dont rush burn it slow for good results.Gusy asking where to download games is not a good idea you could get probally banned from the forum.Should one of the mods from the forum see you asking where to download PS2 games you could get banned before you say i'm sorry.If you own the orginal game you are allowed to make a back-up .And again if dont own the game and you went to download it this would be pricay.And piracy would be paid here with banning you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  8. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

Where did you download it from?