1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Dreamcast Downloaded Games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by BioXFX, Jan 13, 2005.

1. BioXFX

BioXFX Member

Hi, I Have Downloaded Skies Of Arcadia From EDonkey2000 For Dreamcast, The File Name Is:Dc - "Dreamcast Skies Of Arcadia - Echelon - Dj3 -Cd1"
    I Have Tried To Burn This GAme 5 Times, But It Doesn't Work, I TRied The Following Methods:

1.-Mounting The Image File And Read It With Alcohol 120% And Burn To A CD-R From This Prog.
    2.-I Have Burned It With Discjuggler V4 Pro With The Following Options Enabled: "Mode:Mode 1/DVD" "TOC:CD-DA" And "Block:2048"
    3.-Burned It With The Same Program As Above But With This Options:"Mode:Mode 1/DVD" "TOC:CD-ROM/DVD" And "Block:2352"

I Forgot About The Other 2 Failed Tries.
    Do This Game Needs Some Special Configuration?...
    Do You Think This Image Is Damaged?...
    Is There Someone That Have Downloaded This Same File And It Worked?...How Do You Do That?...

2. westsidec

westsidec Guest

you need a disk aboot disk should be called utopia boot disk. or just plain dreamcast boot disk get them of edonkey or emule.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2005
  3. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

For most newer Dreamcast games you snatch off the net, they selfboot. You don't need the boot disk for *most* of them. In Alcohol, you burn the games using a custom profile, with RAW DAO as your Write Method, at a speed of no higher then 4x if at all possible.

*BTW, westsidec, you need to edit out that email addy. Not allowed.*

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  4. westsidec

westsidec Guest

what website can i get dreamcast games from?

5. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

6. peanuts2

peanuts2 Regular member

I need some help with finding a registation number for phantasy star 2 for dreamcast.I have a copy of it and I don't have any registrations for it.My dreamcast was manufactured in 1999 so I can boot without the utopia disc.Much help appreciated.I consider selling it though.

7. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

8. westsidec

westsidec Guest

where can i get dreamcast games ready to burn?

9. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

10. westsidec

westsidec Guest

what site has free dreamcast isos?

11. westsidec

westsidec Guest

not p2ps

12. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

It's against the forum rules to tell you where to download copyrighted material. You'll just have to look for yourself. Although i'll help you this much, you can find plenty of Dreamcast games using torrents, like Jizmak said. There are aslo plenty of great hubs using direct connect. And there's also newsgroups too. There's Dreamcast games floating around all the p2p's if you look. Wouldn't hold my breath on finding a site to download them directly from though.

13. westsidec

westsidec Guest

14. peanuts2

peanuts2 Regular member

Who wants to buy my dreamcast.It was manufacturer August 1999.The games that I have for it are:Resident Evil code veronica,Dead or Alive 2 CD-R Japan ver, Soul Calibur, Doom on CD-R,Test Drive Lemans CD-R, Phantasy Star 1 & 2 CD-R, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Star Lancer CD-R,Sonic the hedgehog 1 & 2, And Sega Rally. Also web browser ver 1 & 2.0.One contoller and Memory Card.

15. vinnyty

vinnyty Member

Hey i may buy it. lets talk email me or aim im me at vinnyty for aim and vinnyty@gmail.com for email, and if anyone has any older game systems email me or im me and well talk. LOL

16. westsidec

westsidec Guest

dreamcast is the best system did you know dreamcast games dont have copyright protection? there pretty easy to burn if you get a dreamcast your smart i have 3.

17. westsidec

westsidec Guest

if you dont want to buy games you can download them and burn them with programs like (alcohol) all you have to do is download it burn with alcohol select image burning wizard select dao and write at 8x

18. westsidec

westsidec Guest

need new games? download dc games with p2p and burn away oh and the games should be either .bin,.cdi,.rar or game isos !

19. westsidec

westsidec Guest

hey guys put more dreamcast files in the p2ps.

20. westsidec

westsidec Guest

o

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2005