1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning DVD files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by buscuit, May 8, 2007.

1. buscuit

buscuit Regular member

OK, I have burned ISOs, BIN/CUE .NRG, .CDI & .AVI files to a DVD, but I recently extracted a file that contains a bunch of raw DVD files. BUP, IFO, & VOB extensions. I can view the .VOBs in my Windows Media player, but how can I burn all of the files directly from the folder to a DVD? What program handles this best?

2. buscuit

buscuit Regular member

OK, after making this post, I see it made the VOB from my post as linkable to a URL that provided a how-to guide. I went to it and looks like DVD Decryptor can do this. I have it installed and will try it based on the guide. Is this the best program to use or is there another good one that I could try?

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  4. buscuit

buscuit Regular member

Actually, I have Nero 7 installed. How or where do I do this. I couldn't figure it out. I'm sure I could read the directions and find out, but what fun is that... LOL!!!

5. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Bear with me, it's been awhile. Open Nero Burning Rom select DVD-Video and then new (upper right). Now, in the next window browse to where the folder is in the third column (double click to it). Now, drag the entire folder to the second column or double click it to open it in the fourth column. The edit button will let you "select all" and then drag them to the second column. Select the burn button (beside the double disc icon, top, second line) and this will take you to another window where you set your burn speed and burn. 4x or 1/2 the rated speed of the media is best. Edit: spelling error.

Last edited: May 8, 2007