1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning dvd iso file

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Bavan, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Bavan

Bavan Member

i have dvd iso file, what programs can i use to burn those files..?.... i tried dvd decrypter, and nero, they failed.......

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

What size is that iso file? If nero and decrypter failed,then it probably is too large.

Anything over approximately 4.5 gigs will have to be reduced to fit on stand dvd recordable disc.

Try dvd shrink :It's free and a very high quality program for reducing larger files or original dvds and compressing them to fit stand disc or dual layer.It uses nero or dvd decrypter to do the burning without having to open either of those 2 programs up manually.

Check out bbmayo's easy guides here: http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html

3. Bavan

Bavan Member

nooooooo, my iso file is about 4.3gb........i dont know y it fails with dvd decrypter, nero, and easy dvd creator

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey bevan, that program "easy dvd creator": Is that a roxio program?

I am not much of a dvd decrypter user,dvd shrink and nero do just about everything along with anydvd running in the background for my backup movies.

Can you descibe your process of how you are trying to burn it and how far into the burning phase before the problems begin?

More info would be much appreciated so others can help get this problem solved.Pc spec,all dvd software if you left any out,burner model # and brand,and brand and format of media you are using.

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Easy dvd creator sounds like roxio,roxio and nero rarely get along together.
    You may have to keep one, or the other.I had both and had to dump roxio.

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Exactly jim_dandy. And InCD definitely needs to go with all the problems it helps to create.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005