1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD on a LG HArd drive recorder

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by dnt10, Mar 22, 2007.

1. dnt10

dnt10 Guest

I have tried to burn a DVD (either R or RW) on my LG RH7500 using material I have recorded from the TV or even Videos I have recorded on the machine with a camcorder - when I try to play the dvd on another DVD player (my computer)it will not play anything. I see all the relevant VOB files and when I try to play them I get a message saying there is a problem with copyright. Surely this is not right. Anyone got any ideas?

2. spiesfan

spiesfan Regular member

Did you try VLC player on the disc, dvd decrypter will most likley get the video of the disc unless CGMS-A has triggered CPRM on a DVD-RW that supports this.

3. dnt10

dnt10 Guest

Thanks have tried VLC before and all that happens is that vlc trys to play it and nothing happens.

I have however tried the DVD on a seperate DVD home theatre system and it seems to work. It points to my DVD on PC cannot read DVDs consistently - could this be that it needs cleaning if so how can that be done?